The Broussard Chamber of Commerce announced it will host their first annual Music On Main and Jambalaya Cook-Off at Arceneaux Park, 835 E. Main St. Broussard, LA, on Friday, October 7, 2022.
Chubby Carrier will provide the music.
There will be a Kids’ Zone with face painting, cookie decorating, and an obstacle course.
The event is free, however the Chamber requests people do not bring ice chests. The event will have food and drinks available for purchase.
The deadline for registering cooking teams is Thursday, September 22, 2022.
Community partners are encouraged to help sponsor this event.
- 11:00 a.m. – Jambalaya Cook-off teams start cooking
- 3:00 p.m. – Park opens to the public
- 3:00 – 5:30 p.m. – A Canadian Folk Band performs
- 4:00 p.m. – Official Jambalaya tasting begins (a purchased wristband is required to participate in tasting)
- 6:00 – 9:00 p.m. – Chubby Carrier performs
- 7:00 p.m. – Cook-Off winners announced