Noël á Broussard Events
- The 2023 Noël á Broussard parade begins at 3 p.m.
- The Vendor Market & Reindeer Games opens at 2 p.m. – The Vendor Market will be in the parking lot at Main Street and East Railroad Street; the Reindeer Games will be in the Broussard City Hall parking lot.
- Photos with Santa on the City Hall Porch will be after the parade until 5:30 p.m.
- Caroling begins on the City Hall Porch at 5:45 p.m.
- The lighting of the Christmas Tree begins at City Hall at 6:30 p.m.
Broussard City Hall is located at 310 East Main Street.
To sign up as a vendor for the Papa Noël’s Market, a food vendor, or to participate in the Christmas parade, visit https://bit.ly/3QFmyH2.
Road Closures During Noël á Broussard
- Morgan Street will be closed from 2-4 p.m. from Albertson Parkway to Main Street.
- Main Street, from St. Cecilia School to Arceneaux Park, will be closed from 2-4 p.m. and from South Washington to Lafayette Street from 2-7 p.m.
- Railroad Street will be closed at South Washington and South Morgan from 2-7 p.m.; (those needing access for business will be allowed entry).
- Polk Street from Main Street to East Madison will be closed from 2-7 p.m.