JACK is not new personnel for the City of Youngsville; JACK (Justified Automated Cashiering Kiosk) is an electronic device, and it is looking to add convenience for Youngsville residents.
JACK gives residents another new option for payment of their utility bills. To meet JACK, it is stationed outside the Youngsville City Hall Annex Building at 305 Iberia Street.
Youngsville Ken Ritter considers JACK as part of “Empowering process, embracing convenience”. Ritter adds, “In an effort to make your city government more accessible and efficient, I am pleased to announce new options to make utility payments at your convenience, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.”
Utility payments can also be made:
- Call (337) 573-2424 to make payment, twenty-fours a day / seven days a week.
- In-person at 201 Iberia Street, Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. – 4p.m.
- Through ACH draft. Set up at https://www.y oungsville.us/pay-bills/
- Online www.youngsville.us
- By mail or drop box at 305 Iberia Street, Youngsville, Louisiana 70592.